Welcome to Frisbie Careers
Frisbie Memorial Hospital serves the health care needs of the greater Rochester and Seacoast Region of New Hampshire.
People are the foundation of what health care is all about. People like you, who are looking for the best health care careers possible – and people like the professionals at Frisbie Memorial Hospital who are dedicated to providing it.
We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions that benefit our patients. Technology that promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
It’s this approach that has allowed us to develop trust with our staff and our patients, and to become top-rated nationally for outstanding patient care, patient safety, quality medical services and exceptional health care careers.
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital we are constantly striving to improve patient care and services.
Some of the goals and strategies that are currently in place include, but are not be limited to:
- Reduce readmissions to the hospital.
- Better coordination of care between community care agencies. Increased patient education and management over chronic diseases.
- Networking and involvement with state agencies that are designed to support community care and independent living at home.
- Consistently using best clinical practices in high risk populations such as those diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
- Improve ability to treat and care for patients who require Geropsychiatry services.
- Expansion of the current Geriatric Psychiatry unit to accommodate more patients.
- Recruitment of more providers to assess and manage the population.
- Incorporate best practices in monitoring of physical safety while in our care.
- Improve patient satisfaction regarding hospital experience.
- Improve survey scores further with staff education and feedback on performance.